Vocational Teacher in Kerala Vocational Higher Secondary Education
Vocational Teacher – Agriculture, Jobs & Vacancy in Education at Kerala Vocational Higher Secondary Education, Thiruvananthapuram Sep 2012
Description are as follows:
Applications must be submitted online through the Official website of the commission after “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
1. Department : Kerala Vocational Higher Secondary Education
2. Name of post : Vocational Teacher – Agriculture : 14 (Fourteen)
3. Scale of pay : ` 19,240 – 34,500/-
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment.
6 Age limit : 23 – 40. Only candidates born between 02.01.1972 and 01.01.1989 (both dates included) are only eligible to apply for this post. Other
Backward community and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.(For conditions regarding the age relaxation, Please see para (2) of the
7. Qualifications : – Degree in Agriculture with not less than 60% marks from Kerala Agriculture University or an equivalent qualification.
8. Method of submitting Applications :- Candidates shall register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION ‘ system on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission for applying for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging in to their profile using their User- ID and password. Candidates must exclusively click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification link for applying for a post. No application fee is required.
1. Candidates shall register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION ‘ system on theOfficial Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.org’ for
applying for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging in totheir profile using their User- ID and password.
2. Candidates must exclusivelyclick on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification link forapplying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have aprint-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card, ifrequired.
3. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal informationand secrecy of password. Before applying for a post, candidates must ensurecorrectness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User- ID forfurther communication with the Commission. Applications once submitted will bereceived as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered aftersubmission.
4. Applications will be summarily rejected if non compliance with thenotification in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience , community, age etc.
5. The ranked list published by theCommission in pursuance of this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of oneyear provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list afterthe expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever isearlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies noted above and alsoagainst the vacancies if any reported to the Commission in writing during the currency of the list.
Tentative Last Date : 19-09-2012
About the organization:
The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported.The Head Office of the Kerala Public Service Commission is situated at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital.The State of Kerala was formed on 1st November, 1956consequent on the reorganization of states. It comprises the formerTravancoreCochinState, the Malabar District and the Kasargod Talukof the then composite Madras State. There was a Public ServiceCommissioner in the erstwhile Travancore state whose duty was toselect candidates by direct recruitment to various categories of postsunder the State Government. A three member Cochin Public ServiceCommission was constituted in 1947 under the Act of the StateLegislature.
Kerala Vocational Higher Secondary Education
Click below to download